2010. szeptember 25., szombat

one day my knight will come

I am actually amazed by myself.I started to read this book today and I then I just kept reading and reading....until I finished it.344 pages in english in one afetrnoon.Not bad.

However,whatt really freaks me out is that I've read a book like this.I mean I don't really watch or read any romantic stuff.Altough I am indeed hoplessly romantic ,I don't like to hear about it.I don't like when my friends go crazy about their boyfriends/girlfriends.I don't like to see lovers walking hand in hand,kissing each other.Why? I guess I'm just bloody selfish and jealous ...
Still,this story has just stolen my heart for today.That's the age old tale of the princess and the knight that every girls holds in her heart...well,at least I do.I don't want no pampered prince on a white horse . I don't want no poetry or serenade.I want simple,honest words and actions...I want a knight with all the virtues...someone,who would fight for whatever he thinks is right...who would love me at all costs and would protect me from anything...even from myself.

Yeah,I want someone similar to Lochlan...
Oh,and Catarina:you're so damn lucky....


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése