2011. február 13., vasárnap

Back to business...

I got my computeeeeer!!!

Feels so good .

Anyway , I've got enough of my summer break.I know how it sounds,but I really want to start school.I'm going to a new one, and well I'll just have something to do .Not like now.Believe me, it's friggin' boring.
However,for once I have time for my books . I'd finished the Percy Jackson series, which I loooved. When I was little I was really into Greek mythology, and now I'm all excited about it again.Seriously , it has everything : love,hate , wars, fights,blood ,death, art , parties, wine , drinking,singing , all that you want to see in a spectacular Hollywood film .

I also started the Game of Thrones -as I had mentioned it before- and realized, that dire wolves did actually exist. They were like 1.5 m long and 110 kb. Must have been quite badass creatures.


(Pictures from:Return to the Ice Age )

 So,tomorrow is Valentine's day...What are you doing?
As for me, I'm cooking for my host-family , after half a year I will finally eat my favourite dishes .
Also I'm planning to make a special Valentine's day post,so check back.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése