2011. április 29., péntek

Carnivale

We watched that show at school on days we had double english lessons and I fell in love with it from the first episode. It was misterious,dark,freaky,creepy ,disturbing and beautiful. I even liked the vocabulary test we had to write afterwards... (which other class was learning words like harlot,brothel, god's wrath ? )
It got us excited all week long.
But the school year finished,so did the first season,and my teacher didn't own the second. Later on I downloaded it and we watched like the first four episodes,then that year finished too,and I didn't continue watching the series...I kind of missed the group-experience ,I guess :D
For some reason a few days ago I decided to watch it all,altough I heard that it is not properly finished,but I did it anyway...
I shouldn't have ....
Not the last 5-10 minutes...
I will never forgive HBO for cancelling this show....

....and for killing Jonsey

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése